Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts. We are always looking for new and vibrant people to join our dedicated team of volunteers. As a Volunteer, you are a member of the Tobin family. Tobin Center Volunteers serve our patrons by taking tickets and answering questions, assisting persons with accessibility needs, giving tours, and serving as Tobin ambassadors to our patrons and donors.
Tobin Volunteers have the opportunity to experience hundreds of Tobin Center performances from a unique perspective. Our Volunteers work various events throughout the year, such as performances featuring our seven resident companies, rock concerts, stand-up comedy shows, and many more. We also offer several fun volunteer group activities and rewards throughout the year. Our Volunteers are critical to our success, and we are grateful that you want to be a part of this wonderful group!
What are the pre-requisites needed to apply to volunteer at the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts?
- 18 years of age or older
- A neat appearance
- Good communication skills
- Able to volunteer for at least two shows each month
- A flexible schedule and a love for the arts are a plus!
***Each participant will be required to attend Volunteer Usher Training prior to his or her first shift.***
How do I become a volunteer at the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts?
- Please fill out our application questionnaire, which can be found HERE
- Attend a Tobin Center Volunteer Training Session
- Multiple sessions are held throughout the year.
- You will be contacted regarding the next available session once your application has been approved.
- Start signing up for fun events!
If you have any questions regarding the Tobin Center Volunteer Program, please contact Jasmine Marcilla at 210.223-3333 or by emailing [email protected].