About The Show
Tickets: $34.50, $49.50, $64.50 and VIP $135 (VIP includes prime seating and Pre-show meet/greet- arrive by 6:15pm, meet/greet at 6:30pm - VIP ticket required)
Join Deepak Chopra and explore some of the most important and baffling questions about our place in the world. New York Times bestselling author Deepak Chopra shares new insights from his latest work You Are the Universe and creates a roadmap for "higher health," based on the latest findings in both mainstream and alternative medicine.
- Are we in the midst of a major paradigm shift in science?
- Is there an ultimate reality?
- Is the next stage of human development conscious evolution?
- How does our understanding of consciousness as pure potentiality enhance our capacity for intuition, creativity, conscious choice making, healing, and the awakening of dormant potentials such as non-local communication and non-local sensory experience?
- How does our understanding of consciousness also enhance our capacity for total wellbeing (physical, emotional, spiritual, social, community, financial and ecological)?
- What happens when modern science reaches a crucial turning point that challenges everything we know about reality?
Chopra will address these questions as well as practical ways to experience higher consciousness, transformation and healing.
Deepak Chopra, founder of The Chopra Foundation and co-founder of The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, is a world-renowned pioneer in integrative medicine and personal transformation, and is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism. He is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, Clinical Professor at UCSD Medical School, Researcher, Neurology and Psychiatry at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH), and a member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. The World Post and The Huffington Post global internet survey ranked Chopra #17 influential thinker in the world and #1 in Medicine. Chopra is the author of more than 85 books translated into over 43 languages, including 25 New York Times bestsellers.
For more information visit: www.deepakchopra.com