Texas Pink Floyd
About The Show
Doors at 7:00 PM, Show at 8:00 PM, Meet and Greet at 6:30 PM
Texas Pink Floyd: The Creating Harmony Tour
Re-live and immerse yourselves in the classic moments from Meddle, Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, The Wall and Pulse. DO NOT miss out on this “unforgettable” concert that will bring back intense memories to older fans, while allowing a new generation to engage and experience the sound and vision of today. With dedication and praise second to none, Texas Pink Floyd wants you to enjoy a one-of-a-kind audio and visual experience. This show will leave you mesmerized and wanting more.
- Saxophonist, formerly from Pink Floyd’s
- “A Momentary Lapse of Reason” (album)
- “The Delicate Sound of Thunder Tour”.
- And also from the television documentary and live concert- “Pink Floyd in Venice”
- Vocalist, Recording Artist, Performer, Composer, Educator
- ”While on tour with Sting, Machan sang with him at The GRAMMY® Awards and Royal Albert Hall and she’s dazzled audiences around the globe on big stadium concert tours with Pink Floyd, Foreigner and Pat Benetar.
“ If you haven't heard of Texas Pink Floyd, look these guys up on social media. Right here from San Antonio, these guys are good. A Band you want to follow.”
-Chris Duel, Radio Talk Show Host on 1200 WOAI Spurs React
“These guys sound effin Great!”
-Johnny Radelat , Drummer, GARY CLARK JR.
“You Guys Sound Great!! Nice One Man, Very Impressive"
-Scott Page , Saxophonist/Rhythm Guitarist, Pink Floyd, Entrepreneur
-Patrick Kennison, Guitarist/Vocalist, Heaven Below, Lita Ford
“Sounds Great!!!...Now when’s the show"
-Mike Tramp, Singer/Songwriter, Freak of Nature and White Lion