A Day to Remember
About The Show
Standing Room Only GA Floor Tickets: $39.75 SOLD OUT!
Reserved Seating Tickets: $39.75 and $60.00
Attention Ticket Buyers:
Thank you for your purchase of a ticket to A Day to Remember: Raisin’ Hell in the Heartland Tour on Wednesday, June 12. We want this to be a fun and safe concert for everyone! With that in mind, please observe the following guidelines for this event.
- There will be no stage access and no stage diving. Anyone who attempts to get on stage will be removed from the show.
- If you plan to purchase alcohol, be prepared to show your valid photo ID at each purchase.
- Mosh at your own risk! Anyone who intentionally or purposely risks the safety of themselves or others will be ejected from the venue.
- Ask for help if you need it, and look out for yourself and others.
- We require a search of all patrons, including all ins and outs.
- No patrons may enter the venue without a ticket. Please be advised that our Floor/GA tickets are SOLD OUT.
The following items are not allowed inside the building:
- Weapons of any kind: firearms, knives, Tasers, Mace, etc.
- Vapes or vape pens
- Vaping and smoking are not permitted inside the building
- Professional cameras, audio/video recorders
- Laser pointers, glow sticks, flash lights
- Backpacks or large bags
- Illicit substances
- Outside food or beverage
- Any items or apparel deemed a potential danger to others, at Tobin management’s discretion.
Please follow these guidelines to prevent being ejected from the venue. Patrons who are ejected will not be allowed re-entry. Thank you for your cooperation.
Over the course of the past several years, each of A Day To Remember’s releases have hit No. 1 on Billboard’s Rock, Indie and/or Alternative Charts.
They’ve also sold more than a million units, racked up over 800 million Spotify streams and 500 million YouTube views, two Gold-selling albums and singles (and one Silver album in the UK) and sold out entire continental tours (including their own curated Self Help Festival), amassing a global fanbase whose members number in the millions. All of which explains why Rolling Stone called them “An Artist You Need To Know.” In other words, their creative process has worked and worked well. But for new album Bad Vibrations, the Ocala, Florida-based quintet switched gears and headed for uncharted territory.
To stay in the loop regarding this show, please follow our event page on Facebook.
Check out our Spotify playlist below for a taste of what you might hear at the show!
(If your browser does not support the web player, click here for a direct link.)