Andrew Schulz Live
About The Show
The Andrew Schulz event originally scheduled for April 26, 2020, has been rescheduled for September 20, 2020, at 7:00 PM.
As a current ticketholder to the Andrew Schulz, you have several options.
- Hold on to your originally issued tickets for admission to the show on the new rescheduled date. With this option, there is nothing more to do. We will see you at the show on September 20th!
- Donate the purchased ticket(s) price to GenerationNEXT, the Tobin's educational initiative that brings arts to people of all ages in the San Antonio community.
- Request the purchased ticket(s) price be placed in a gift voucher, to be used for future shows at The Tobin Center.
- Request a refund of the purchased ticket(s) price by June 1, 2020.
If you will be donating your ticket cost, placing your ticket cost on a voucher, or requesting a refund, please contact the Box Office at [email protected] by June 1, 2020, to complete your request. Requests after this date will not be honored.
We thank you for your understanding and patience. We apologize for any inconvenience.
A native New Yorker and internationally touring stand-up comedian, Andrew Schulz is known for his hilarious and unapologetic viewpoints. Schulz challenges conventional wisdom with a NYC tone that is often idiotic, at times brilliant, and always hysterical. He was 2018’s and is currently 2019’s most viewed stand-up comedian on YouTube, reaching over 4 million views per week. His latest comedy special VIEWS FROM THE CIS has been viewed over 5.1 million times. Schulz’s debut comedy album 551 was #1 on Billboard, Apple Music, Spotify, iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon Music. Andrew has been a guest on THE JOE ROGAN EXPERIENCE twice this year, both times with episodes lasting over three hours.
His two podcasts – THE BRILLIANT IDIOTS and FLAGRANT 2 – receive over 400K listens per episode. You can see Schulz in BENDERS on Netflix and THERE’S…JOHNNY! on Hulu. His experience on the big screen includes Whitney Cummings’ film THE FEMALE BRAIN, as well as WRITE WHEN YOU GET WORK and 7 FISHES & CHRISTMAS ‘83. While at MTV, Schulz starred in numerous shows for the network, including GUY CODE, GIRL CODE, JOBS THAT DON’T SUCK, and UNCOMMON SENSE.
Andrew Schulz has three weekly shows on his YouTube channel centered on stand-up. On UNSAFE SETS, Andrew drops a new joke every week from his Matador Tour, and you can follow the tour selling out nationwide on DROPPING IN, where he explores cities during the day and turn his experiences into jokes on stage that night. On INSIDE JOKES, comics bring their most divisive material, find the funny, and see if they work in front of audiences.
To stay in the loop regarding this show, please follow our event page on Facebook.
Health and safety protocols:
- All attendees will be temperature screened before entry. Patrons with elevated temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
- All attendees must wear a mask for entrance and anytime they are away from their seats or designated areas. (Masks will be provided to those without).
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks or bags
- Touch free payments and ticket scanning
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexi guards in place for concessions, patron services and box office.
- Seating in the H-E-B Performance Hall will be every other row with two seats empty between parties for adequate social distancing.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all cueing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.