About The Show
Tickets: $39.50, $49.50, and $64.50
Meet and Greet VIP tickets: $100 (includes prime seating and a meet/greet)
Garrison Keillor captivates with his signature blend of humor, charisma and wisdom as he shares his journey to becoming one of America’s greatest storytellers. Garrison regaled audiences for more than 40 years as the host of A Prairie Home Companion, and brought stories to life on public radio’s The Writers Almanac.
A best-selling author, he has published more than two dozen books of fiction and poetry and his unique works have earned him honors including Grammy, ACE and Peabody awards, as well as the National Humanities Medal and election to the American Academy of Arts and Letters. Crowds are instantly drawn in by his soothing, hypnotic voice, whimsical vignettes, and homespun brand of humor. Sharing his passion for everything from creativity and literacy to the great journey of life, Garrison entertains with a sage yet wry perspective, inspiring with kernels of wisdom audiences carry long after he has left the stage.
Health and safety protocols:
- All attendees will be temperature screened before entry. Patrons with elevated temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
- All attendees must wear a mask for entrance and anytime they are away from their seats or designated areas. (Masks will be provided to those without).
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks or bags
- Touch free payments and ticket scanning
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexi guards in place for concessions, patron services and box office.
- Seating in the H-E-B Performance Hall will be every other row with two seats empty between parties for adequate social distancing.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all cueing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.