About The Show
Tickets- General Admission by Section: Orchestra $75, Mezzanine $45, Balcony $35
Boxes available, please contact the Box Office at [email protected] for info and box tickets.
Universally regarded as one of Rock and Roll’s finest and most versatile entertainers, Peter Noone is second to none! Star of stage, screen and record, Noone’s performances are the stuff of legend, deftly delivering a broad palette of music, all gems that, through his voice, defined a generation. Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone is a must-see concert experience. Rock’s premiere raconteur packs plenty of puns but pulls no punches with his music. Peter Noone is the real deal. Over 60 million records sold! 20 top 40 Hits including “I’M HENRY VIII, I AM,” “MRS. BROWN YOU’VE GOT A LOVELY DAUGHTER,” “THERE’S A KIND OF HUSH,” and “I’M INTO SOMETHING GOOD.”
Health and safety protocols:
- All attendees will be temperature screened before entry. Patrons with elevated temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
- All attendees must wear a mask for entrance and anytime they are away from their seats or designated areas. (Masks will be provided to those without).
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks or bags
- Touch free payments and ticket scanning
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexi guards in place for concessions, patron services and box office.
- Seating in the H-E-B Performance Hall will be every other row with two seats empty between parties for adequate social distancing.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all cueing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.