The Nutcracker V.2020
About The Show
A Very Special Socially Distanced Performance!
Socially Distanced Tickets:
$85 | Orchestra floor and Parterre
$65 | Mezzanine
$40 | Balcony
$114 | Boxes
To adhere to the social distancing requirements, tickets are sold on a general admission basis for a section of your choosing. Once the Tobin Center Box Office receives your order, your group (all tickets in an order will be seated together) seats will be assigned within your selected section to maintain adequate social distancing and you will receive an email from the Box Office with your assigned seats.
A grown-up Clara celebrates the holiday season in a new home along with her husband William. Their memories as children are uniquely intertwined through the yearly holiday magic that surrounds the Stahlbaum family.
On a quiet winter night, Herr Drosselmeyer, visits Clara and William, setting in motion his magical plan in which they will embark on a new Nutcracker adventure!
As the three reminisce of holiday parties past, they will begin to see the unfolding of events that will once again whisk Clara and her Nutcracker Prince away to the Land of Sweets, though this time, their journey will conclude in an awe-inspiring changing of the crown.
Our promise to you:
You can purchase your tickets with the assurance that in the event of a cancellation, Ballet San Antonio and the Tobin Center will offer a full refund.
If the performance is postponed, you will have the option to transfer your tickets to the new date or request a refund.
Health and safety protocols:
- All attendees will be temperature screened before entry. Patrons with elevated temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
- All attendees must wear a mask for entrance and anytime they are away from their seats or designated areas. (Masks will be provided to those without).
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks or bags
- Touch free payments and ticket scanning
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexi guards in place for concessions, patron services and box office.
- Seating in the H-E-B Performance Hall will be every other row with two seats empty between parties for adequate social distancing.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all queuing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated
- Tobin Center and Ballet San Antonio staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.