Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular
About The Show
Socially distanced tickets: $29.50, $39.50, and $49.50
Paramount’s Laser Spectacular is the smash hit multimedia laser and light show, featuring the original master recordings of Pink Floyd. The Laser Spectacular has become a cultural phenomenon; carrying fans away on a mind-expanding journey, driven by cutting-edge Laser, Lighting and Video effects.
“Pink Floyd’s music is very dramatic and visual,” says Paramount’s producer Steve Monistere. “You can imagine images when you listen to Pink Floyd’s music, and with no visual stimuli, there is still a show in your mind”. Now imagine using lasers, lighting, video and other special effects to interpret what your mind is ‘seeing’. That is why people love this show so much. It excites their visual, audio and creative senses. “Lasers are like no other light source,” says Monistere. They are as brilliant as the sun, and the colors have to be seen to believe!
The Laser Spectacular has become a rite of passage for any young rock n’ roller. You are not “Rock Certified” until you have witnessed the Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular! “Over the years, the show has changed and so has the audience. Nowadays, you will see Classic Rockers along with a new generation of fans! So, parents, score “cool points” with your teenagers and bring them along!”
For more info visit www.pinkfloydlasershow.com
Or follow us at www.facebook.com/pinkfloydlasershow
Health and safety protocols:
- All attendees will be temperature screened before entry. Patrons with elevated temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
- All attendees must wear a mask for entrance and anytime they are away from their seats or designated areas. (Masks will be provided to those without).
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks or bags
- Touch free payments and ticket scanning
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexi guards in place for concessions, patron services and box office.
- Seating in the H-E-B Performance Hall will be every other row with two seats empty between parties for adequate social distancing.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all cueing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.