The Music of A Charlie Brown Christmas
About The Show
Tables (seat up to four): $260
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays @ 7:30PM
Fridays @ 8:00PM
Saturdays @ 4:00PM and 8:00PM
Sundays @ 2:00PM and 7:00PM
A very special intimate socially distanced event! Tickets are extremely limited!
Join Doc Watkins and his Trio as they perform the holiday classic A Charlie Brown Christmas and other seasonal favorites in our cabaret style intimate Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
Health and safety protocols:
- All attendees will be temperature screened before entry. Patrons with elevated temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
- All attendees must wear a mask for entrance and anytime they are away from their seats or designated areas. (Masks will be provided to those without).
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks or bags
- Touch free payments and ticket scanning
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexi guards in place for concessions, patron services and box office.
- Seating in the H-E-B Performance Hall will be every other row with two seats empty between parties for adequate social distancing.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all queuing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.