Blackberry Smoke’s Charlie Starr
About The Show
Socially Distanced Tickets-
You will purchase tickets in the section that you would like. Seats will be assigned in our socially distanced configuration and you will receive your actual seat assignments via email. Seating is arranged in order of when tickets are purchased... first come first served.
Charlie Starr is an Alabama native who was first exposed to performing music through his father and began by learning and performing bluegrass music. Charlie grew up listening as much to Aerosmith and Zeppelin and Van Halen as he did bluegrass, and Bill Monroe, and Lynyrd Skynyrd to form his unique playing style. He is best known for being a part of Blackberry Smoke.
Blackberry Smoke is an American rock band from Atlanta, Georgia, United States. The lineup consists of Charlie Starr (lead vocals, guitar), Richard Turner (bass, vocals), Brit Turner (drums), Paul Jackson (guitar, vocals), Brandon Still (keyboards). They have released six studio albums, two live albums and five extended play recordings.
Health and safety protocols:
- All attendees will be temperature screened before entry. Patrons with elevated temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
- All attendees must wear a mask for entrance and anytime they are away from their seats or designated areas. (Masks will be provided to those without).
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks or bags
- Touch free payments and ticket scanning
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexi guards in place for concessions, patron services and box office.
- Seating in the H-E-B Performance Hall will be every other row with two seats empty between parties for adequate social distancing.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all queuing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.
To stay in the loop regarding this show, please follow our event page on Facebook.
Check out our Spotify playlist below for a taste of what you might hear at the show!
(If your browser does not support the web player, click here for a direct link.)