About The Show
Socially Distanced Tickets-
Orchestra | $49.50
Grand Tier | $39.50
Mezzanine | $29.50
Balcony | $24.50
HeartByrne pays tribute to Talking Heads and David Byrne, who fused pop, funk, art rock, and African rhythms into perhaps the most adventurous, danceable and timeless music to emerge from the new wave movement.
HeartByrne picks up the torch where the seminal concert film ‘Stop Making Sense’ left off, breathing new life into the classics and pushing the grooves into uncharted sonic territory. What began as an informal ‘hoot night’ has evolved into a must-see touring act featuring vocalist Andrew Harn and some of Austin, TX’s most talented musicians.
Invite your friends and stay in the loop regarding this show, follow our event page on Facebook.
Check out our Heartbyrne inspired Spotify playlist below for a taste of what you might hear at the show!
(If your browser does not support the web player, click here for a direct link.)
You will purchase tickets in the section that you would like. Seats will be assigned in our socially distanced configuration and you will receive your actual seat assignments via email. Seating is arranged in order of when tickets are purchased... first come first served.
Health and safety protocols:
- All attendees will be temperature screened before entry. Patrons with elevated temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
- All attendees must wear a mask for entrance and anytime they are away from their seats or designated areas. (Masks will be provided to those without).
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks or bags
- Touch free payments and ticket scanning
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexi guards in place for concessions, patron services and box office.
- Seating in the H-E-B Performance Hall will be every other row with two seats empty between parties for adequate social distancing.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all queuing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.