Aaron Lewis: Acoustic Songs and Stories
About The Show
Socially Distanced Tickets-
Orchestra | $75
Grand Tier | $54.50
Mezzanine | $49.50
Balcony | $36.50
Known for his outspokenness, impassioned live show, and Outlaw Country tunes, Aaron Lewis is back with a new album, the Buddy Cannon-produced STATE I’M IN (The Valory Music Co.). Lewis wrote six of the 10 tracks, which also features cuts by acclaimed songwriters Dan Tyminski and the late Keith Whitley, among others. STATE I’M IN is the follow-up to SINNER, which went No. 1 on Billboard’s Top Country Albums, Top 200 Albums, and Top Digital Albums Charts upon release chart and blasts through today’s Country music doldrums like a shot of 100-proof whiskey, with the singer making zero compromises with either himself or the restrictions of a format that seems to have abandoned its rougher tendencies in favor of pop and ‘70s rock inclinations largely lacking in grit. Lewis, who fronted the wildly-successful Rock group Staind, has sold 13 million albums worldwide and four consecutive top-three debuts on Billboard’s Top 200, including the single “It’s Been Awhile,” which remains the most-played rock song of the decade.
You will purchase tickets in the section that you would like. Seats will be assigned in our socially distanced configuration and you will receive your actual seat assignments via email. Seating is arranged in order of when tickets are purchased... first come first served.
Health and safety protocols:
- All attendees will be temperature screened before entry. Patrons with elevated temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
- All attendees must wear a mask for entrance and anytime they are away from their seats or designated areas. (Masks will be provided to those without).
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks, or bags
- Touch-free payments and ticket scanning
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexi guards in place for concessions, patron services, and box office.
- Seating in the H-E-B Performance Hall will be every other row with two seats empty between parties for adequate social distancing.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all queuing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.
Invite your friends and stay in the loop regarding this show, follow our event page on Facebook.
Check out our Aaron Lewis Spotify playlist below for a taste of what you might hear at the show!
(If your browser does not support the web player, click here for a direct link.)