Dana Perino - Everything Will Be Okay
About The Show
Moderated by Sonya Medina Williams
Socially Distanced Tickets-
Orchestra | $95 (includes an autographed copy of Everything will be OK)
Orchestra | $65 (includes a copy of Everything will be OK)
Mezzanine | $39.50 (includes a copy of Everything will be OK)
Balcony | $29.50
In her latest, EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY: Lessons and Advice for Young Women (from a Former Young Woman) (on-sale March 9th), Dana Perino brings us a light-hearted and compassionate approach to solving the serious problems that young women face today. This book will help young women looking to reframe their thinking, to believe in themselves, to take risks, to harness their inner power, and to find serenity in all of life’s chaos.
“I wrote this book because mentoring young women is one of my great joys and passions. Here I provide all of my best tips and advice for the workplace and at home in one place, with an emphasis on finding serenity and joy.”—Dana Perino
After sharing the story of her own quarter-life crisis in And the Good News Is...Lessons and Advice from the Bright Side, countless readers flocked to Dana’s inbox in search of guidance. Young women seek out advice from Perino every day—at work, through friends, and on social media. Through her mentorship program, "Minute Mentoring," Dana came to realize that the quarter-life crises she saw in young women initially onset in their twenties but began following them well into their thirties. All too many are distressed but conceal it with a brave face. Unfortunately, too much of that can be exhausting.
To help address these challenges, EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY covers such topics as:
- How to manage your relationships (colleagues, family, love)...
- How to be your best self on the job...
- How to gauge if you're on the right career path...
- How to transition from junior staffer to boss lady…
- How to solve the biggest problems you're facing and find serenity...
- How to move past perceived obstacles...
- How to convert worries into fuel to tackle problems…
For everyone from the job-seeker fresh out of college to the ambitious career woman looking to make her next big jump up the ladder, EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY has tips, advice, and reassurance for young women everywhere.
Dana Perino is co-host of one of the most popular shows on cable television, Fox News’ The Five, co-anchor of America’s Newsroom, an analyst for Fox News election coverage & specials, and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of And the Good News Is...Lessons and Advice from the Bright Side and Let Me Tell You About Jasper. Perino is the former White House Press Secretary for President George W. Bush, where she was the first Republican woman to hold the job. She served for over seven years in the administration, including at the Department of Justice after the terrorist attacks on 9/11. Perino lives in Manhattan with her husband, Peter McMahon, and Jasper, America’s Dog.
You will purchase tickets in the section that you would like. Seats will be assigned in our socially distanced configuration and you will receive your actual seat assignments via email. Seating is arranged in order of when tickets are purchased... first come first served.
Health and safety protocols:
- All attendees will be temperature screened before entry. Patrons with elevated temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
- All attendees must wear a mask for entrance and anytime they are away from their seats or designated areas. (Masks will be provided to those without).
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks, or bags
- Touch-free payments and ticket scanning
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexi guards in place for concessions, patron services and box office.
- Seating in the H-E-B Performance Hall will be every other row with two seats empty between parties for adequate social distancing.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all queuing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.