About The Show
-Originally scheduled for Saturday, July 11th, 2020-
Tickets: $38.50, $48.50 and $58.50
VIP Ticket Packages: $88.50 and $128.50 (More info below)
You will purchase tickets in the section that you would like. Seats will be assigned in our socially distanced configuration and you will receive your actual seat assignments via email. Seating is arranged in order of when tickets are purchased... first come first served.
Everyone’s favorite improvisational animation game show is back and it’s bigger and better than ever! Scribble Showdown, is returning with it’s original cast of YouTube’s biggest animators Odd1sOut, JaidenAnimations, Domics, RubberNinja, and host Egoraptor aka Arin Hanson of Game Grumps!
The tour, which sold out it’s first North American tour last October will be making it’s big return across North America as well as Toronto, Ontario and London England for a total of fourteen unforgettable shows! The fun gets underway starting in Phoenix, Arizona on July 9th at the Phoenix Symphony Hall and will hit a variety of major 2000+ venues including The Chicago theater and the famed Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles.
Fans will watch as the animators battle it out using their talent, wit, and most importantly the audience to win it all! Come see who will be crowned the next Scribble Showdown champion in a city near you!
Scribble Showdown – Q+A Session Package $128.50
Scribble Showdown – Early Entry Package $85
Health and safety protocols:
- All attendees will be temperature screened before entry. Patrons with elevated temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
- All attendees must wear a mask for entrance and anytime they are away from their seats or designated areas. (Masks will be provided to those without).
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks, or bags
- Touch-free payments and ticket scanning
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexi guards in place for concessions, patron services, and box office.
- Seating in the H-E-B Performance Hall will be every other row with two seats empty between parties for adequate social distancing.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all queuing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.
Invite your friends and stay in the loop regarding this show, follow our event page on Facebook.