Late Night Catechism 3
About The Show
The Late Night Catechism: Till Death Do Us Part show originally scheduled for January 30, 2021, has been rescheduled to Saturday, April 24, 2021, at 8 PM due to Covid 19 concerns.
As a current ticketholder to the Late Night Catechism event, you have several options:
- Hold on to your originally issued tickets for admission to the show on the new rescheduled date. With this option, there is nothing more to do. We will see you at the show on April 24, 2021!
- Donate the purchased ticket(s) price to GenerationNEXT, the Tobin's educational initiative that brings arts to people of all ages in the San Antonio community.
- Request the purchased ticket(s) price be placed in a gift voucher, to be used for future shows at The Tobin Center.
- Request a refund of the purchased ticket(s) price by Monday, February 8, 2021.
If you will be donating your ticket cost, placing your ticket cost on a voucher, or requesting a refund, please contact the Box Office at [email protected] by Monday, February 8, 2021, to complete your request. Requests for refund after this date will not be honored and your current tickets will be valid for the new April 24th date.
We thank you for your understanding and patience. We apologize for any inconvenience.
All Socially Distanced Tickets are $35
‘Til Death Do Us Part: Late Nite Catechism 3 is the latest class to be unveiled in this sinfully funny series. After teaching countless students about the saints, venial sins, limbo and more, Sister is now offering up hilarious lessons on the Sacraments of Marriage and the Last Rites, including her own wacky version of The Newlywed Game. Classroom participation is a must, so bring along your sweetie and your sense of humor for a session with the country’s feistiest couples counselor!
To stay in the loop regarding this show, follow our event page on Facebook.
You will purchase tickets in the section that you would like. Seats will be assigned in our socially distanced configuration and you will receive your actual seat assignments via email. Seating is arranged in order of when tickets are purchased... first come first served.
Health and safety protocols:
- All attendees will be temperature screened before entry. Patrons with elevated temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
- All attendees must wear a mask for entrance and anytime they are away from their seats or designated areas. (Masks will be provided to those without).
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks or bags
- Touch free payments and ticket scanning
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexi guards in place for concessions, patron services and box office.
- Seating in the H-E-B Performance Hall will be every other row with two seats empty between parties for adequate social distancing.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all queuing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.
Invite your friends and stay in the loop regarding this show, follow our event page on Facebook.