About The Show
The Monkees concert originally scheduled for April 19, 2020, and later rescheduled for July 26, 2020, has been rescheduled again for Thursday, April 1, 2021, at 7:00 PM.
If you are a current ticketholder to the Monkees, you have several options:
- Hold on to your originally issued tickets for admission to the show on the new rescheduled date. With this option, there is nothing more to do. We will see you at the show on April 1, 2021!
- Donate the purchased ticket(s) price to GenerationNEXT, the Tobin's educational initiative that brings arts to people of all ages in the San Antonio community.
- Request the purchased ticket(s) price be placed in a gift voucher, to be used for future shows at The Tobin Center.
- Request a refund of the purchased ticket(s) price.
If you will be donating your ticket cost, placing your ticket cost on a voucher, or if you would like to request a refund, please contact the Box Office at [email protected] by June 20, 2020, to complete your request. Requests after this date will not be honored.
We thank you for your understanding and patience. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For up-to-date information and instructions on events at The Tobin Center affected by the COVID-19 virus, please visit https://www.tobincenter.org/covid-19-update
Tickets: $50.25, $60.25, $70.25 and $105.25
VIP Tickets: $275 (For more information on VIP Tickets, see below)
Every ticket purchased online for The Monkees includes your choice of a CD or digital copy of the new album, The Monkees Present: The Mike & Micky Show LIVE, released on 4/3/2020. You’ll receive instructions via email on how to redeem your album after ticket purchase.
Michael Nesmith and Micky Dolenz of The Monkees launch a new tour and release their first-ever live album as a duo. Billed as “An Evening With The Monkees,” the tour will feature songs that span the band’s entire 50+ year career – from their 1966 self-titled debut to 2016’s Good Times. “An Evening With The Monkees” is the latest chapter in Monkee-mania, a saga that began in 1965 when four young men were cast in a television show about a struggling rock band that was inspired by the Beatles’ A Hard Day’s Night. Few could have predicted the impact the Monkees would have on music and pop culture at large, one that still reverberates more than 50 years later.
To stay in the loop regarding this show, please follow our event page on Facebook.
Check out our Spotify playlist below for a taste of what you might hear at the show!
(If your browser does not support the web player, click here for a direct link.)
VIP Soundcheck with Mike & Micky Includes:
- One premium reserved ticket
- Access to a soundcheck with Mike & Micky
- One signed hard cover copy of the tour book
- One commemorative VIP laminate
- Priority entry into the venue
- First access merch shopping