The Beach Boys
About The Show
-Originally scheduled for April 28, 2020, and later rescheduled for November 16, 2020-
VIP Packages are available at www.thebeachboys.com and www.mikelove.com. (VIP packages do not include concert admission)
As The Beach Boys mark more than a half-century of making music, the group continues to ride the crest of a wave unequaled in America’s musical history. The Beach Boys have become synonymous with the California lifestyle and have become an American icon to fans around the world.
Since lead-singer man Mike Love penned the lyrics to The Beach Boys’ first hit, “Surfin’”(1961), dozens of the bands chart-toppers have become eternal anthems of American youth: “Surfin’ USA,” “Surfer Girl,” “Fun, Fun, Fun,” “I Get Around,” “California Girls,” “Help Me Rhonda,” “Barbara Ann,” “Good Vibrations,” “Wouldn’t It Be Nice,” “Rock and Roll Music” and “Kokomo.” The Beach Boys have sold over 100 million records worldwide and have received more than 33 RIAA Platinum and Gold record awards. The Rock And Roll Hall of Famers were also honored at the 2001 Grammy Awards with the Lifetime Achievement Award.
With more than five decades of touring under their belts, The Beach Boys have performed more concerts than any major rock band in history.
Sounds Of Summer: The Very Best Of The Beach Boys, Capitol/EMI's 30-track collection of the band's biggest hits, has achieved triple-platinum success with sales of more than three million copies in the U.S. since its release.
The Beach Boys are led by Mike Love, who, along with longtime member Bruce Johnston, musical director Scott Totten, Brian Eichenberger, Christian Love, Tim Bonhomme, John Cowsill, Keith Hubacher, and Randy Leago continue the legacy of the iconic band. This concert will not feature Brian Wilson, Al Jardine or David Marks.
Health and safety protocols:
- All attendees will be temperature screened before entry. Patrons with elevated temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
- All attendees must wear a mask for entrance and anytime they are away from their seats or designated areas. (Masks will be provided to those without).
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks or bags
- Touch free payments and ticket scanning
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexi guards in place for concessions, patron services and box office.
- Seating in the H-E-B Performance Hall will be every other row with two seats empty between parties for adequate social distancing.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all queuing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.
To stay in the loop regarding this show, follow our event page on Facebook.
Check out what you might hear at the show with our Spotify playlist!
(If your browser does not support the web player, click here for a direct link.)