Dancing - May 18
About The Show
FREE COMMUNITY EVENT!
Patrons should bring hand fans or something to stay cool as this is a lively dance. Wear comfy clothes, sneakers or Keds are highly recommended - NO heels. San Antonio Swing Dance Society is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to preserving and sharing America's Swing Era Dances.
Attendants at this event acknowledge and accept that they may be photographed or recorded for future use.
Health and Safety Protocols:
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks, or bags
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all queuing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.