Alliance of Animals & Nature
About The Show
The originally scheduled performance on June 18th– Animals & Nature at 8PM is now scheduled for Sunday, June 20th at 4PM in the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theatre. Please hold on to your originally issued tickets for admission to the show on the new date.
Should you be unable to attend the newly rescheduled date, please contact the Box Office at [email protected] no later than Monday, June 14th. Refunds will not be honored after this date. We greatly appreciate your support for CMI and look forward to seeing you soon. We hope to see you on the date of the performance.
CMI Artist Faculty
Danish Traditional Folk Songs
The Peat Dance
Five Sheep, Four Goats
Johann Strauss II
Tales from the Vienna Woods, Op. 325
Franz Joseph Haydn
String Quartet in C Major, Op. 33, No. 3, “The Bird”
Piano Quintet in A major, D. 667, “Trout”
Anatole France wrote: “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Join the CMI Faculty as we celebrate the harmonious world of animals and nature, their companionship, and the beauty they give us.
You will purchase tickets in the section that you would like. Seats will be assigned in our socially distanced configuration and you will receive your actual seat assignments via email. Seating is arranged in order of when tickets are purchased... first come first served
Health and Safety Protocols:
- All attendees will be temperature screened before entry. Patrons with elevated temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
- All attendees must wear a mask for entrance and anytime they are away from their seats or designated areas. (Masks will be provided to those without).
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks, or bags
- Touch-free payments and ticket scanning
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexi guards in place for concessions, patron services, and box office.
- Seating in the H-E-B Performance Hall will be every other row with two seats empty between parties for adequate social distancing.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all queuing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.