Dancing - July 21
About The Show
FREE COMMUNITY EVENT!
Patrons do not need to bring anything; hip scarves will be provided for those who would like them. Karen Barbee Adkisson, Karavan Studio owner and professional belly dancer, has been teaching students the art of belly dance techniques for more than 30 years. Her expertise at the national and international levels is technique and professional progression. With her analytical background, Karen's methodical approach to belly dancing integrates movement analysis; breakdown of that movement; and then relating it in a logical fashion to her students.
Attendants at this event acknowledge and accept that they may be photographed or recorded for future use.
Health and Safety Protocols:
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks, or bags
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all queuing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.