You God's Music Showcase
About The Show
Showcase 2021 presents a Christian singing competition featuring the Five Finalists from 50 contestants. The Showcase Finals consist of 40% of the public voting and 60% of the vote from three Christian award-winning judges, Jordan Feliz, Blanca, and Jordan Smith (Winner of The Voice Season 9). The Showcase finalist will receive a Cash Prize and a Recording Artist Package!
The Showcase Finals will be Live, with performances from Jason Crabb, Jordan Feliz, Blanca, Jordan Smith, the Five Showcase Finalists and headlined by Colton Dixon, who made it to the top seven on Season 11 of American Idol. You God's Music is a celebrative event designed to bring together individuals and communities, to celebrate faith in Jesus Christ through the unifying power of Music.
Boxes: $39.50 and $54.50
VIP Orchestra: $69.50
VIP Orchestra Soundcheck Seats include:
- One premium reserved ticket
- Access to the Showcase soundcheck
- One signed Showcase poster
- One commemorative VIP laminate
- Priority entry into the venue
- First access merchandise shopping
VIP Purchasers will receive an email from You God's Music approximately 3-5 days before the performance date with instructions regarding the fulfillment of the VIP package items and additional details regarding day of show information. All VIP packages are NON-TRANSFERABLE; NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES WILL BE PERMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Non-VIP Package purchasers will not be allowed into any VIP activities or into the venue early. VIP package purchasers may be required to arrive at least 1-2 hours before showtime. All pre-show programs and times may vary date-to-date and are subject to modification at any time for any reason. The VIP package merchandise will be available for pick-up the night of the show. By purchasing a VIP package, you will not gain or be authorized access into any venue-specific VIP or backstage areas. No parental escorts without their own package purchased will be permitted. Purchasers also agree to receive artist-related email updates and marketing messages from You God's Music.
You will purchase tickets in the section that you would like. Seats will be assigned in our socially distanced configuration and you will receive your actual seat assignments via email. Seating is arranged in order of when tickets are purchased... first come first served.
Health and Safety Protocols:
- All attendees will be temperature screened before entry. Patrons with elevated temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
- All attendees must wear a mask for entrance and anytime they are away from their seats or designated areas. (Masks will be provided to those without).
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks, or bags
- Touch-free payments and ticket scanning
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexi guards in place for concessions, patron services, and box office.
- Seating in the H-E-B Performance Hall will be every other row with two seats empty between parties for adequate social distancing.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all queuing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.