Meditation - August 7
About The Show
FREE COMMUNITY EVENT!
Patrons should bring their own yoga mat or towel and a small pillow to sit on. Linda Mockeridge is a Shastri (senior teacher) and meditation instruction at the Shambhala Meditation Center of San Antonio. Trying meditation practice on and off since her teens, she developed a regular practice after attending a weekend program at the Shambhala Center entitled “The Art of Being Human” in 1995. Besides teaching meditation, Shambhala Buddhist classes, and retreat programs, she has taught meditation in various settings; including, prisons, juvenile facilities, schools, and senior centers. She is also a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in private practice.
Attendants at this event acknowledge and accept that they may be photographed or recorded for future use.
Health and Safety Protocols:
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks, or bags
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all queuing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.