Fitness - October 23
About The Show
FREE COMMUNITY EVENT!
Patrons should bring their own yoga mat and towel. InBalance was created by fitness expert and instructor Hope Pedraza. Her goal is to give people an opportunity to love movement as much as she does and provide them options for classes that they will find nowhere else in town. Her classes rely on a variety of proven methods that take students out of their comfort zone, strengthen the body and improve flexibility by developing a balance that utilizes a fun and focused approach to movement. All of this is done with top-notch instructors. We aim to create a lifestyle that demonstrates a love of movement and prides itself on connecting the mind, body, and spirit for wholeness.
Attendants at this event acknowledge and accept that they may be photographed or recorded for future use.
Health and Safety Protocols:
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks, or bags
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all queuing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.