Yoga - October 9
About The Show
FREE COMMUNITY EVENT!
Patrons should bring their own yoga mat and towel. In 2013, Cassandra traded her corporate career to follow her dream of building a studio-less yoga business which came to be known as Mobile Om. Cassandra is a now a full-time mobile yogi who thrives on inspiring others to connect deeper with themselves, one and another, and the world around them. Through Mobile Om, she has cultivated a vast community of unconventional yogis by offering yoga classes and events in hundreds of unique locations from San Antonio to Costa Rica and most recently, online.
Attendants at this event acknowledge and accept that they may be photographed or recorded for future use.
Health and Safety Protocols:
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks, or bags
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all queuing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.