Salsa - November 17
About The Show
FREE COMMUNITY EVENT!
SHOULD IT RAIN, this event will still be held inside the Tobin Center in the Feik Rotunda. Masks will be required if moved inside the building.
Gracia is a salsa dancer from San Antonio. She has been dancing for 5 years. She has travelled to Cuba, Puerto Rico, NY and Mexico to fuel her salsa passion and has trained in the US and Mexico.
Isaac Escobar, native San Antonian, with deep Puerto Rican roots from his father who would play salsa music from the moment he was in his mother's womb. Salsa has taken him in many directions in life from training his teenager years in Arthur Muray to dancing for the team Mamboss under the direction of Adolfo Indacochea. Which by default led him to carry on the mambo legacy by directing a team of his own under the name of Mambo Nerds. Isaac’s motto after 30 years of dancing salsa is, “If you got two left feet all we have to do is fix one”.
Attendants at this event acknowledge and accept that they may be photographed or recorded for future use.
Health and Safety Protocols:
- No outside food or drinks.
- No backpacks, or large bags.
- Touch-free payments and ticket scanning are available.
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices.
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexi guards in place for patron services, and box office.
- During outdoor events at The Tobin Center masks are optional for guests, employees, and volunteers. This is for outdoor exclusive events only (i.e. Cinema on Will’s Plaza, Fitness Classes on Will’s Plaza, and Holiday Art Market).