Salsa - November 17
About The Show
FREE COMMUNITY EVENT!
SHOULD IT RAIN, this event will still be held inside the Tobin Center in the Feik Rotunda.
Jonathan is a professional dancer from NYC. His background is Colombian/Cuban and he has been teaching Salsa and Bachata for over 20 years. He has won 6 World Championships and is now based in San Antonio and has opened a school with his partner called Esta Noche Dance Company.
Gracia is a salsa dancer from San Antonio and teaches the Salsa On 2 class with Jonathan at Esta Noche Dance Company. She has been dancing for 5 years. She has travelled to Cuba, Puerto Rico, NY and Mexico to fuel her salsa passion and she has trained in the US and Mexico.
Health and Safety Protocols:
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks, or bags
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all queuing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.
Attendants at this event acknowledge and accept that they may be photographed or recorded for future use.