Health and Safety Protocols:
- All attendees must wear a mask for entrance and anytime they are away from their seats or not socially distanced. (Masks will be provided to those without).
- Resident companies and private events may choose to require masks at all times, please check with presenter before each show.
- No outside food or drinks.
- No backpacks, or large bags.
- Touch-free payments and ticket scanning are available.
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices.
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexi guards in place for concessions, patron services, and box office.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.
Health & Safety protocols are subject to change at any time based on artist guidelines.
For Tours Requiring Proof of Full Vaccination against COVID-19 or Proof of a Negative COVID-19 Test:
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or proof of a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 72 hours prior to when doors open for the performance is required.
- Children under the age of 12 may attend the event if they provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 72 hours prior to when doors open.
- Masks are strongly encouraged, regardless of seating location and vaccination status, for the benefit of the attendee and their fellow fans.
- If you have a known exposure to a confirmed COVID-19, are feeling unwell and/or displaying any symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19, please stay home and consult your local health professionals.
- Any additional details will be sent to ticket holders via email.
How can I provide verification of my vaccination status?
- Show your vaccination card and valid government issued photo ID
How can I provide verification of a negative COVID-19 test?
- Show the paperwork providing the negative results of your test dated within 72 hours of the performance date and verified by the test provider (details below)
Failure to provide verification of one of the above will prevent admittance into the Tobin Center.
What information must be included on the test result?
A test result must be in the form of written documentation (paper or electronic copy). The documentation must include:
- Type of test (Rapid or PCR).
- Entity issuing the result (e.g. laboratory, healthcare entity, or telehealth service)
- Specimen collection date. A negative test result must show the specimen was collected no more than 72 hrs prior to the event. A positive test result for documentation of recovery from COVID-19 must show the specimen was collected within 3 months prior to event.
- Information that identifies the person (full name plus at least one other identifier such as date of birth or passport number which matches the documentation presented for entry).
- Test Result and date.
- OTC tests will not be accepted.