Thank you for your interest in The Tobin Center for the Performing Arts. We receive a high volume of donation requests each year and we are proud to support other charitable organizations in and around San Antonio. While we certainly wish we could fulfill every request, we have a limited number of tickets available for donations.
Here are the guidelines about our programs:
- The Tobin Center supports charity organizations specifically benefiting the Arts, Education, and Wellness.
- We make donations to 501(c)(3) nonprofits, the Military, and schools.
- Requests must be received at least 60 days prior to the event date to be considered.
- Requesters must provide services within Bexar County.
All requests must be on company letterhead and include the following information:
- Mission statement of the organization
- A brief description of the services provided by the organization, year established and organizational type
- Name and description of the event requesting support, event date, event location and number of expected guests
- Donation use details
- Requesters contact information and relationship to the organization
- Copy of the organization's tax exempt certificate, if applicable
- Delivery information including full address (PO Boxes will not be accepted)
We maintain a fair and balanced distribution of donations. Requests will only be considered for organizations one (1) time per calendar year.
To submit a request please email us at [email protected]