The Tobin Center has transformed the performing arts in San Antonio delivering a world-class venue and world-class performances for everyone. The Tobin strives to excite all ages, cultures, lifestyles and income levels with performances by many different artists and performers.
The Tobin Center for the Performing Arts’ mission is to provide a world-class venue that promotes a diverse range of cultural, educational and artistic experiences that improve the quality of life in San Antonio.
The Tobin Center is a new facility that incorporates the front façade of the historic San Antonio Municipal Auditorium. Construction began in the summer of 2011 and was completed September 4, 2014.
The facility is comprised of three venues:
- A flexible 1751 reserved seat or 2100 general admission capacity performance space with hall acoustics adjustable for both acoustic and amplified music presentations. The main floor is convertible from traditional theatrical seating to a flat floor capable of seating 600 or more for a banquet or cabaret style concert seating.
- A 250 seat studio theater with numerous flexible seating arrangements.
- An exterior venue along San Antonio’s famous River Walk, for concerts, plaza casts, film festivals, and receptions.
Current Career Opportunities
- Please note that a completed employment application is mandatory. A resume may be included, but it is optional. Download the employment application HERE.
- Box Office Customer Service Representative- Part Time
Please send employment applications to the Tobin Center offices at:
115 Auditorium Circle
San Antonio, Texas 78205
Attn: LuAnn Stidham
Or email to: