Thank you for your interest in The Tobin Center for the Performing Arts. We receive a high volume of donation requests and are proud to support other charitable organizations in and around San Antonio. While we certainly wish we could fulfill every request, we have a limited number of tickets available for donations.
Guidelines for ticket donations:
- The Tobin Center supports charity organizations specifically benefiting the Arts and Education.
- We make donations to 501(c)(3) nonprofits, the Military, and schools.
- Requests must be received at least 90 days before the event date to be considered.
- Requesters must provide services within Bexar County. Priority will be given to those organizations that advance the performing arts or arts education.
All requests must be on company letterhead and include the following information:
- Mission statement of the organization
- A brief description of the services provided by the organization, year established, and organization type
- Name and description of the event requesting support, event date, event location, and number of expected guests
- Donation use details
- Requester's contact information and relationship to the organization
- Copy of the organization's tax-exempt certificate, if applicable
- Delivery information including full address (PO Boxes will not be accepted)
We maintain a fair and balanced distribution of donations. Requests will only be considered for organizations one (1) time per calendar year.
To submit a request, please email us at [email protected].