Join & Support

SUPPORT THE TOBIN CENTER

The Tobin Center is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Ticket sales and other earned revenue cover only 70% of our annual expenses, with the remaining 30% raised through charitable donations from loyal donors and advocates like you. Your support is vital to our stability.

Give Now  Your support allows us to share the beautiful, state-of-the-art Tobin Center with our community, resident companies, and local schools.

Please join us as we sustain our promise of excellence in the performing arts and make your gift today!

In our first six months of operation, The Tobin:

  • Entertained over 200,000 patrons with performances ranging from classical arts to classic rock.
  • Inspired over 20,000 children at performances with their schools
  • Hosted over 250 events
  • Presented over 207 performances
  • Received over 15,000 volunteer hours from a volunteer corps of 700
  • Ranked by POLLSTAR as a Top Theater in the world

Every dollar you invest in the Tobin Center helps us enrich, inspire, and fuel the San Antonio arts economy. In the plan for SA2020, San Antonio leads the world as a creative community. Since opening in 2014, the Tobin Center has made an impact on each area of growth in the plan.

Whether you give through one of our membership programs or you make a dedicated donation without membership benefits, your generosity supports our mission to provide a diverse range of cultural, educational, and artistic experiences that improve the quality of life in San Antonio and the region.

CORPORATE MATCHING GIFTS

Do you participate in your company’s Matching Gift Program?  Numerous companies provide matches to donations made by their employees. Please check with your company to see if you can increase your impact.