Support Us

The Tobin Center for the Performing Arts is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that relies on generous donors and arts advocates like you to help us fulfill our mission of providing a diverse range of cultural, educational, and artistic experiences for our community.

CLICK HERE TO INVEST IN THE FUTURE OF THE PERFORMING ARTS
Ticket sales and other earned revenue only cover 70% of our annual expenses, with the remaining 30% raised through charitable donations. With our current economic situation, the impact of your gift today is crucial for the future of live performances, arts education programs, and supporting our resident companies here at The Tobin Center. 

In these uncertain times, let’s not forget the joy the arts bring to our daily lives. We will be together soon. Stay safe!

MEMBERSHIP
Join The Tobin Center Family today and receive an array of special benefits!

CORPORATE MATCHING GIFTS
Do you participate in your company’s Matching Gift Program? Numerous companies provide matches to donations made by their employees. Please check with your company to see if you can increase your impact.