ARTIST INTERACTION, 2018-2019
a Generation Next Education Initiative
The Tobin Center's Generation NEXT Initiative has provided unique artist interaction for more than 9,000 audience members and students since opening. These include open rehearsals, Q&A sessions, master classes, audience talkbacks, in-school workshops, in-school artist visits, and backstage tours.
Here are the upcoming Artist Interaction opportunities for performances in the 2019-20 season.
- National Geographic Live! Ocean Soul (29 September)
- Once (20 November)
- National Geographic Live! I Bought a Rainforest (12 January)
- Captain Scott Kelly (22 January)
- Finding Neverland (29 January)
- STOMP (7 February)
- An American In Paris (1 March)
- National Geographic Live! The Search for Life Beyond Earth (5 April)