So many of our world-class performances are appropriate for families or caregivers with children. Find upcoming events that are family-friendly!
Upcoming Family Friendly Performances:
- Cirque Musica Holiday Spectacular, December 29, 2021. The perfect opportunity for the entire family to experience spectacular holiday music while enjoying an edge of your seat cirque holiday experience. Check out some Cirque talent here!
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson: Latest Discoveries in the Universe, January 19, 2022. Join us before the show for Scobee Education Center's STEAM activities for families! This event begins at 6:30 PM in the Carolos Alvarez Studio Theatre.
- Disney Princess: The Concert, February 8, 2022. Disney lovers will be ready to sing along with their favorite princesses. As an advisory, Disney recommends this show for ages 6 and up. The show runs approximately two hours with intermission.
- South Pacific, April 9, 2022. Introduce the family to a classic musical, set during World War II, that examines prejudice and duty.
- Black Violin: Impossible, May 18, 2022. An American hip hop duo comprising two classically trained string instrumentalists, one on violin and one on viola.
Our resident companies often offer family friendly performances as well!